Aluminum Composite Panel in Sydney is a state-of-the-art modern building material mainly used for facade cladding. Its main advantage is its composition, which has 3 layers. The top and bottom coats are made of high-strength aluminum, and a level of high-density polyethylene is placed between them. In addition to these main ones, there are also auxiliary layers in the panel’s composition:
- polyester to protect the reverse side of the metal sheet from corrosion;
- an adhesive coating that ensures the tightness of the joints between the aluminum and filler layers.
Aluminum Composite Panel Mounting Technique
One of the main features of ACP over other building materials is the ease of their transportation and installation. Due to the low weight of the panel, the installation of Aluminum Composite Panel Australia is carried out without special equipment. The mounting technology is very simple and does not require prior training.
Usually, installers use a special aluminum profile that allows specialists to mount panels at any angle and give them any desired shape. In general, aluminum composite panel cladding is a hinged structure consisting of load-bearing brackets installed using construction anchors, and also vertical guides attached to the frame with special rivets. Heat-insulating materials are fastened to the walls of the building with the help of plastic dish-shaped dowels, and cladding elements are hidden, using skids, thus providing a good aesthetic appearance.
Other profitable aspects of using an Aluminum Composite Panel when facing buildings or mounting suspended structures and advertising stands include ease of applying any paint and varnish coatings to the surface of panels; strength and plasticity at the same time.
Advantages of an Aluminum Composite Panel in Sydney
Aluminum composite panels have the following benefits:
- Lightweight. One of the most important factors in the construction of any multi-story buildings, especially skyscrapers.
- Pliability. The ability to give the material absolutely any shape allows you to create truly unique structures of different styles.
- Sustainability. The dense and rigid structure of the metal provides good protection against sudden temperature changes in the range from -57°C to +80°C;
- High heat and sound insulation. Aluminum Composite Panel Australia allows protecting the building from external influences.
- Fire safety. By using this material, the risk of fires drops to 0%.
- Strength. Innovative impact-resistant aluminum alloys can withstand mechanical impacts up to 50 kg per 1 cm² of the panel;
- Wide range of colors. In addition to the standard color, composite panels for a ventilated facade can imitate wood or stone, and oxide coatings can give them the colors of various metals.
Why choose an Aluminum Composite Panel in Australia?
Today Aluminum Composite Panel is the most common material for building facades. In addition, the material is used for finishing gas stations, metro and train stations, the manufacture of small architectural forms, and interior design. The most common use of aluminum composite panels in advertising: three-dimensional letters, signboards, and pavement signs. As a composite material, it is quite practical: it does not rust, does not deform from frost or heat, and is strong enough.
The main profit of the Aluminum Composite Panel in Sydney is its compliance with all flammability groups, which makes it possible to use the material in buildings for any purpose. The facade composite made of aluminum has a fairly low weight and is resistant to corrosion and vibration. The high heat-insulating properties of aluminum panels are an important factor in finishing the exterior facades of buildings.